In accordance with FEPSA’s principles of transparency, conduct and good practice and in compliance with Law 93/2021 of December 20, FEPSA has a system that allows any natural person related to it (partners, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders) to report, directly and confidentially, any unlawful practice or alleged irregularity.
The aim of this system is to facilitate the detection, punishment and prevention of improper conduct by allowing complaints to be submitted, which must be factually detailed, substantiated and relate to the following areas:
- Environmental protection;
- Product safety and compliance;
- Radiation protection and nuclear safety;
- Public health;
- Consumer protection;
- Protection of privacy and personal data, network and information systems security;
- Offensive conduct;
- Conflicts of interest.
To this end, a dedicated channel has been set up for submitting complaints:
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By letter sent to Rua de Cucujães, n.º 192, 3700-096 São João da Madeira, for the attention of the Ethics Line;
- By requesting a meeting.
Any irregularities to be reported must contain the data necessary to carry out an analysis of the facts denounced.
FEPSA guarantees that the processing of the information contained in the communication is confidential, respects the rules of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), guarantees that the communications are directly received by the Ethics Line and that access to the data and the respective form of processing is the responsibility of this line.